Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Lisa & Blake { Engagement }

While still working at my sales job last fall, I had a conversation with a customer about his upcoming wedding and their frustration with finding a photographer.  Unaware of my work as a photographer, he explained that as a person in the TV industry, he could visualize what he wanted for the images of their wedding but he (Blake) and his fiance Lisa were having a hard time wading through the plethora of photographers in the Twin Cities area.  His eyes lit up when I mentioned that I shot weddings and in a few short days they were booked!

Despite the windy and cold demeanor of the day, we trucked through the Saint Anthony Main/Stone Arch Bridge area on a quiet Friday morning, which by the way is the best time to shoot down there! I can't wait for their wedding in June!

Lisa and Blake got a sneak peek yesterday before they went up on the blog and said "You did a great job!!  I love those pictures.  So excited to get them.  I can't wait for the wedding either. "

Thanks Blake & Lisa for being so awesome!















No comments: